Eliminate Your Double Chin with Non-Surgical Kybella® Injections in Boston, MA!
In a recent study, about 70 percent of men and women reported feeling dissatisfied with the excess fat underneath their chins. This appearance of a “double chin” can cause individuals to lose confidence and can be difficult to correct through diet and exercise. Dr. Joseph Russo offers both surgical and non-surgical solutions for this aesthetic concern.
For men and women who wish to elevate and tighten their lower face without incisions or downtime, Kybella® can be an ideal solution. Located in Newton and serving the greater Boston area in Massachusetts, Dr. Russo is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and eliminate your double chin for good with Kybella®.
What is Kybella®?
- A formulation of deoxycholic acid that is injected into the fatty tissues of the chin.
- Deoxycholic is a compound that is found naturally in the body and is responsible for the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat
- Once injected into strategic points underneath the chin, Kybella® permanently destroys fat cells and disrupts their ability to accumulate or store future fat.
- This process results in tighter, more elevated contours in the chin and jawline
What are the Benefits of Kybella®?
- A non-surgical, minimally-invasive alternative to surgical procedures
- Zero downtime or recovery
- Fast, convenient treatments and flexible scheduling for busy patients
- Visible results in as little as two to four treatments
- Ideal for both moderate and severe cases of submental fullness below the chin
Are There Any Side Effects?
One of Kybella®’s main benefits is its ability to destroy fat without any major side effects. As with all injectable treatments, minor and temporary swelling, redness, itching, or bruising may occur at injection sites, which should clear up within the first few days. Most men and women are able to resume normal activities right after treatment. Your health, medical history, and other factors may be screened during your consultation to ensure that this treatment option is safe for you.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Although many patients begin to see a visible reduction of submental fat in as little as two to four sessions, as many as six sessions may be suggested for optimal results. Once the desired effect has been achieved, patients typically do not need to repeat treatment. A customized treatment plan will be outlined for you that details how many sessions you can expect for your condition.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Russo and our medical team and discover the benefits of Kybella® for non-surgical skin tightening and elevation underneath the chin.