Skin is a pretty elastic material, but sometimes after stretching it’s unable to regain its natural shape. In this case, you might need a tummy tuck. If you’ve developed flabby skin following a pregnancy or severe weight loss, it’s likely that exercise will not be able to help you regain a natural, smooth abdomen. We’re here to help and would be more than happy to help you explore your options to repair the issue!
Here are some quick facts about tummy tucks:
- Flabby abdominal skin is a common complaint.
- Flabbiness can also be a result of aging.
- A tummy tuck can help you regain a lovely shape.
- Tummy tucks are safe and productive procedures.
- A tummy tuck is a major surgery.
- We take every precaution for your safety.
How Can a Tummy Tuck Help You?
You deserve to look as healthy as you feel, and a tummy tuck can provide you with the body you want. You’ll be feeling younger and fresher in no time. Plus, your self-esteem will surely improve when you start to meet your body goals.
Preparing for Tummy Tuck Surgery
There are some things that you will be advised to do when you are preparing to have your tummy tuck. Our team will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your health and safety remain paramount. As the surgery is considered to be a major procedure, we only utilize the most highly skilled technicians and medical professionals to be a part of your health and cosmetic care.
Here’s what to expect during and after surgery:
- Surgery removes excess skin and fat.
- Surgery tightens muscles and provides a lean abdomen.
- Results are immediately perceptible.
- Healing takes about ten weeks with a maximum downtime of about two weeks.
Why Should You Choose Us?
We are a team of capable and fully certified medical professionals who have your best interest in mind. We care about your health, happiness, and always put your needs first.
Call us to schedule your first consultation!