Aging and childbirth are perhaps two of the biggest triggers to vaginal concerns. Dryness and urinary incontinence are but two of several effects from growing older and giving birth that can affect a woman’s intimacy. While it can be difficult to seek out treatment for these concerns, Boston plastic surgeon Dr. Russo and his team offer understanding and compassionate care to all our patients looking to turn back the hands of time on their femininity. From the cutting-edge aesthetic technology behind InMode comes Votiva, a revolutionary non-surgical means of vaginal rejuvenation.
Dr. Joseph Russo is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Newton Centre who has been practicing for over 25 years. He excels as an expert and educator in cosmetic treatments and plastic surgery. Our experienced Boston vaginal rejuventation RN, Lori Phoenix performs all Votiva vaginal rejuvenation treatments. Contact us today to schedule your consultation appointment and learn if Votiva may be right for you!
What is Votiva?
Designed with the latest in radiofrequency technology, Votiva can help promote youthful femininity and grant a variety of benefits including:
- Improved vaginal elasticity
- Younger-looking vaginal aesthetic
- Enhanced blood circulation for increased sensitivity
Votiva is the only FDA approved device of its kind to treat sexual dysfunction in women. It has been recognized as a safe and effective treatment to improve vaginal functionality and appearance.
How Many Votiva Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments Will I Need?
The number of Votiva vaginal rejuvenation sessions you may need will depend on your aesthetic goals for this treatment. Dr. Russo and his team can help devise a Votiva treatment plan to best accommodate your cosmetic needs. Please ask about our treatment packages for the best pricing and outcomes for vaginal rejuvenation Boston has to offer.
How Soon Can I See Results from Votiva Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Votiva transmits radiofrequency energy to both internal and external vaginal tissue to stimulate collagen renewal and blood circulation, granting instantaneous results of a more attractive vaginal aesthetic and improved sensitivity. Ultimately, results will vary from person to person.
Is Votiva Right For You?
- Do you notice vaginal discomfort symptoms on a regular basis?
- Are you experiencing menopause or perimenopause symptoms?
- Have you had multiple births?
- Have you been through cancer treatment?
- Do you choose not to (or cannot) use estrogen/hormone therapies?
- Have you been told you have low estrogen?
- Are you experiencing urinary problems?
- Do your symptoms affect: sleep, activity, athletics, travel and social activities?
- Would you like to be able to have sexual relations without discomfort?
- Are you experiencing dryness, itching, discharge, odor, irritation, tenderness?
- Are you experiencing a loss of elasticity and a wrinkled appearance of the labia and vulva?
- Would you like to revitalize your vaginal area?
With Votiva, we can help turn back the clocks on your femininity. Contact us today to schedule your consultation appointment to learn more about this cutting-edge approach to non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation. We look forward to hearing from you!